A2 Media: Alexandra Hannah
Monday, 23 April 2018
Evaluation: Question One
In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real products?
I completed a Power-Point presentation about the conventions I have used and challenged to create all three of my products.
https://www.slideshare.net/alexandrahannah1/evaluation-question-one-96869769
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Task: Music Video.
How To Save A life
Finished Storyboard
In my music video I have decided to create a story to match with the shots and editing that I would like to put into it. The story is a lo...
Draft Filming: Actors.
I decided to only use one actor within my draft filming. This made sure that I had my shots right whilst getting some filming done to decide...
draft shots for my music video. (add pictures)
I was looking at camera angles and emotions rather than location. However, I tried to replicate what I will like to when I go to the actual ...
No comments:
Post a Comment