I have decided to use Green-screen to help create the effect of thoughts and the idea that the character has gone but the male character is thinking of the times that they used to do things together.
I have booked to use this on Friday 9th March 2018 for 3 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In my music video I have decided to create a story to match with the shots and editing that I would like to put into it. The story is a lo...
-
I decided to only use one actor within my draft filming. This made sure that I had my shots right whilst getting some filming done to decide...
-
I was looking at camera angles and emotions rather than location. However, I tried to replicate what I will like to when I go to the actual ...

No comments:
Post a Comment