I would like to film a draft of my music video on Monday 16th October 2017. I am filming it on this day as I would like to see if my seen will look better with people walking in the background.
For this draft I will only be focusing on one of my actors and the lip-syncing scenes. I will be using my own camera for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In my music video I have decided to create a story to match with the shots and editing that I would like to put into it. The story is a lo...
-
I decided to only use one actor within my draft filming. This made sure that I had my shots right whilst getting some filming done to decide...
-
I was looking at camera angles and emotions rather than location. However, I tried to replicate what I will like to when I go to the actual ...

No comments:
Post a Comment